Engineering Simulation Software Sales Executive - Boston, MA
3 HTi, LLC is a privately held systems integrator that is the Global Leader for Digital Transformation of the Manufacturing Enterprise. We provide technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. We are looking for an Engineering Simulation Software Sales Executive to sell ANSYS industry leading software solutions. This highly visible role will be responsible for establishing executive relationships and supporting clients. The successful candidate will have at least some prior experience in selling analysis / simulation software into the discrete manufacturing sector. The Sales Executive will increase new and existing business by adapting ANSYS engineering simulation products and solutions into customers’ engineering environments and product development processes, ultimately helping customers develop new products and improve existing products and processes. The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales from initial contact to close within an assigned geographical territory. We are looking for remotely based sales professionals in Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Charlotte. We are headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ USA
- Prospects and generates interest through cold calling, email campaigns, webinars and other activities.
- Services existing accounts obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
- Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for sales pipeline
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of prospect.
- Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology,
- tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects
- Quotes and submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
3 HTi is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action-oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at the company-wide level. At 3 HTi, we have great team members and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Team Member Success and Growth
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong team members that uphold the 3 HTi Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands-on, and results oriented, then 3 HTi is the place for you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration to join the team without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.