Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management and Mechanical CAD/CAM Sales Executive
3 HTi, LLC is a privately held systems integrator that is the Global Leader for Digital Transformation for the Manufacturing Enterprise. We provide technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. We are looking for an Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Mechanical CAD/CAM Sales Executive to sell PTC’s Windchill and Creo software. This highly visible role will be responsible for establishing executive relationships and supporting clients. You will execute large enterprise-wide sales pursuits and orchestrate multiple cross-functional teams in this process. The successful candidate will have at least some prior experience in selling enterprise software into the discrete manufacturing sector. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. We are looking for remotely based sales professionals in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Boston, Worcester, Providence, New York City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte and Orlando. We are headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ USA
- Territory Planning, Prospecting and generates interest through cold calling, email campaigns, webinars and other activities.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
- Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for sales pipeline
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of prospect.
- Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology,
- tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects
- Quotes and submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
3 HTi is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action-oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at the company-wide level. At 3 HTi, we have great team members and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
Key Requirements include:
• 3-5 Years sales experience selling to manufacturers
• Solid understanding of manufacturing/fabrication operations and fabrication equipment
• Active listening skills and ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) solutions that meet customer needs
• Ability to generate and qualify customer leads and track via CRM
• Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits
• Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers
• Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products
• Self-Discipline and drive to work independently
• Professional presence and credibility
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Team Member Success and Growth
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the 3 HTi Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. The ideal candidate understands the product development/manufacturing process and has a record of high prospecting activity. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands-on, and results oriented, then 3 HTi is the place for you.
Please visit our website to learn more https://3hti.com/about-3hti/careersat3hti
All qualified applicants will receive consideration to join the team without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Software Sales Executive (IoT & AR) (#10859254)