3 HTi, LLC is a privately held systems integrator / PTC Platinum reseller that is the Global Leader for Digital Transformation of the Manufacturing Enterprise. We provide technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. We are looking for an Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Technical Implementation Consultant to implement PTC’s Windchill software.
As a provider of turnkey solutions consisting of both software and professional services, our people are the key to success. We are looking for the absolute best to join our world-class team. We want balanced individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to provide the unmatched results our clients expect. We are looking for remotely based professionals in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh Baltimore, Boston, New York City, Atlanta, Charlotte and Orlando We are headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ USA.
Technical Consultant Job Description:
As a Technical Consultant, you will help our clients solve challenging issues. The work is fast-paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. Our focus is on helping clients maximize value from software solutions, not just on making the technology work. In this role, you will help install, design, develop, test, and drive adoption of software solutions for a diverse set of clients.
- You will be required to identify and document current processes, analyze them and suggest a future state and get buy-in from the end user community
- Conduct Workshops to gather user requirements and functionalities and generate functional specifications
- You should be able to identify gaps in the current state and design solutions to bridge the gaps.
- Knowledge of the Windchill change management process. Must be able to formulate workflow processes from customer input.
- You will be required to work directly with the Customer as well as development team.
- Worked in the Industry for at least 5 years.
- Experienced in Windchill 11.0, Customizations of Lifecycles, Workflows.
- Experienced in use of Windchill PLM, PDMLink and PTC’s Windchill products.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing infrastructure design, system upgrades and customizations, workflow creation, and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science.
- Capable of interfacing with customers and coordinating requirements, status updates, deployments
- Experience in resource planning and allocation.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Experience Installing, Upgrading, Integrating and migrating a Windchill environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who can work independently without direct supervision
- Will work from home, minimum travel required (Under 10%)
3 HTi is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action-oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at the company-wide level. At 3 HTi, we have great team members and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success • Team Member Success and Growth • Excellence
• Innovation & Empowerment • Integrity & Professionalism • Social Responsibility through Shared Value
• Teamwork • Winning
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the 3 HTi Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands-on, and results oriented, then 3 HTi is the place for you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration to join the team without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.